What is LaunchMe?
LaunchMe is Scotland’s social enterprise accelerator. It aims to develop a pool of strong, capable and ambitious social enterprises that can go on to secure investment so they can achieve social impact at scale.
Since 2014, it has supported 22 participants across three rounds, 13 of those have gone on to secure over £1m of investment from private investors. To find out more about the LaunchMe model and its track record to date, read our publication and check out our LaunchMe alumni here.
The fourth round of LaunchMe is looking to support eight social enterprises with the commitment and ambition to grow and achieve greater social impact. It is open for applications until noon on Monday 5 November 2018.
What are the benefits of LaunchMe for my social enterprise?
LaunchMe is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a group of ambitious social enterprises pioneering new ways of financing social impact in Scotland. You will receive:
- £10,000 seed funding
- Intensive one-to-one and group business support from our experienced Business Advisor on issues including business planning, management accountancy, and social impact measurement
- One-to-one investment readiness support, helping you to create an attractive value proposition and confident pitch to potential investors
- Direct links to investor syndicates and introductions to potential investors
- Peer support from fellow participants, with the opportunity to share problems and work through solutions
- Access to a pool of grant funders who may act as co-investors to any private investment secured through the programme
Want to find out more?
If you’re interested in applying, join us at one of our upcoming roadshows to find out how the programme works and if it's right for you:
- Edinburgh – Wednesday 29 August 2018
- Glasgow – Wednesday 5 September 2018
- Inverness – Wednesday 26 September 2018
Read our Guidance for Applicants for full details on the programme, including timelines and eligibility criteria.
If you're ready to apply, visit the Application Page for instructions.
You may also be interested in attending one of our upcoming information sessions on Social Investment Tax Relief (SITR). We've teamed up with Social Investment Scotland and Big Society Capital to deliver two events supporting charity and social enterprise founders, staff and board members understand all about SITR, and different ways to engage and benefit from it.