The day is all about highlighting the diversity in the sector and an opportunity for all social enterprises to take part in a public facing campaign. There are plenty of ways to get involved...
If you're on social media
- Use the #SocialEnterpriseDay hashtag to join in the global conversation.
- Social Enterprise UK are running their digital #WhoKnew campaign to give social enterprises the chance to shout out about the good work they're doing and the difference they're making in their communities and beyond. Taking part in the campaign couldn't be simpler - all you need to do is print out a #WhoKnew poster and use it to share something interesting and inspiring about your social enterprise. Find out how to get involved here.
- To help the campaign go truly global, Social Enterprise UK have set up a Social Enterprise Day Thunderclap to get the day trending on social media. Signing up will only take a few seconds and will help amplify the message further. Sign up before 10.30am here.
Looking for content to share?
- Firstport have a set of short 30 second video clips you can share on social media - watch them here
- The recently published Social Enterprise in Scotland Census contains a variety of information on the social enterprise community in Scotland. Check out the headline numbers in this handy one page summary.
- Check out the Social Enterprise UK Twitter feed to see all the #WhoKnew photos from this week.